FAQs & Conditions
- RYA Level 1 and Level 2 Courses are run with a 3 to 1 pupil to instructor ratio per boat.
- RYA Intermediate Courses are run with up to a 6 to 1 ratio on 2 boats.
- BLUE RIDE Courses are flexible and range from 1 to 1 tuition to group training.
- Days and Evenings
- All day courses run from 9.00am to 5.00pm with a break for lunch.
- We are very flexible and in summer we will run morning, afternoon & evening courses.
- Depending on conditions and availability we may arrange courses at short notice.
- Food & Drink
- Courses do not include food or drink but we do go ashore for breaks.
- No courses can be undertaken under the influence of alcohol.
- Courses do not include accommodation but we can give good recommendations.
- These range from local B&Bs to the Captains Club Hotel, next door to our training base.
- We reserve the right to cancel courses for any reasons including weather or risk.
- Compensation for cancellation will never exceed the amount paid for the course.
- Prices are current until further notice.
- We reserve the right to change prices, terms and conditions.
Blue Ride RIB & Powerboat Training
For expert RYA power boat & RIB training in Christchurch Bay see RYA Courses
For more information Contact us
RIB, powerboat and RYA courses in Mudeford, Christchurch Harbour, Christchurch Bay, Bournemouth Bay, Hampshire and Dorset
John Haynes of Blue Ride is swimming 1.5 miles…